Sunday 4 March 2012

Hello! :)

I'm Harika a YoungIndiaFellow, a Stargazer, a lover of hand-written notes, a decent Sketcher, a happy Camera-owner, an (In-the -process)Ilustrator, a (wanna be) Violinist, an Engineer, a fancy writer, a Bibliophile, a Car-lover, a Movie enthusiast, a Gourmet and the list goes on.. :D

I love colour and the dreamy effect created by light,I would be more than happy if a dash of history aids the magic.All these woven in a golden thread would be the perfect story i wish to write through light.

I think visually,I use 'frames' to beautify the already existing complexities.I 'paint' (draw-sketch) to express my series of unceasable thoughts - at times i 'write' to do the same.

Plainly and frankly :) I like being the best in what i 'Dream to do'.I like winning.I'm obsessed with my name and in the long run i want it to speak for me.


2 comments: